Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Stampin' Royalty Color Challenge

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are challenge everyone with a color challenge.    The colors are:   Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron.

After creating the card, I think I may have picked up my Blushing Bride card stock and not the Pink Pirouette!   Oh well,  a pink is a pink.  

I did introduce another color and it is the Sahara Sand for the cone.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Honeycomb Happiness
Ink   Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
Paper:   Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, It's My Party Patterns Designer Series Paper, Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   InColor Sequins, Pink Pirouette Baker's Twine, Subtles Buttons, Rhinestones
Tools:  Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card. Love your layout!