Sunday, November 15, 2015

Caseing the Catty Favorite Holiday Bundle

We are now blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   So hop with us from one design team member to the next. I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the Holiday Mini.   This week we are challenge everyone to case a project with one of their Favorite Holiday Bundles from the the Holiday Mini.

So I have to say I had a hard time picking one bundle over another in this holiday mini.   There is so many beautiful bundles in this holiday mini.   I actually have two more on my wish list, but I don't know if I can justify another holiday stamp set!!   

So here is the Poinsettia bundle and the beautiful card on page 31.   After creating the card I almost wish I had the energy to mass produce this card and make it my holiday card for the season.    It is perfect for mailing,  There is no big embellishments requiring additional postage.    The poinsettia along is 4 step process never mind  heat embossing.  

If you have been following the hop, you just came from Rachel Palmieri and the next stop in the hop is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:    Reason for the Season, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Sky
Paper:   Whisper White, Gold Vellum
Accessories:   Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Thread, Doily
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Decorative Masks Dots & Stripes, Sponge Daubers

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love your card!! I love this bundle too.

Petra Swart said...

What a beautiful card, Stasia!!!!!
Have a great week!!!

AB. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! There is a softness and an elegance to it that is so beautiful! :)

Tricia said...

A lovely soft card with such pretty layers, great CASE Stasia.

Julia said...

What a gorgeous CASE! I love this bundle too!!