Friday, May 15, 2015

Golden Butterfly



We are now blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   So hop with us from one design team member to the next.   I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the Occasions Mini.    This week we are casing the Graduation section of the Occasions Mini.

I was sure which project I was going to draw inspiration from but after some thought I ended up drawing inspiration from the starts on the side of the graduation invitation.   I was looking to see what I could put on the side and then after some thought I remember seeing a card with Dotted Angles on the side versus on the bottom and I knew it was perfect for my inspiration.     So a little gold and viola another Mother's Day card!

If you have been following the hop, you just came from Rebecca Scurr and the next stop in the hop is
the  Bronwyn Eastley.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Dotted Angles, Something to Celebrate
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Gold Foil, Gold Vellum
Accessories:   Gold Sequins, Rhinestones, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Clothespin
Tools:  Butterfly Thinlits, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely CASE Stasia. Loving all the gold!

Lillybet said...

Love your foil butterfly! Great use of the layout as inspiration, love how you have turned that around from black - and those dotty angle do look good vertically.

Monique said...

Such a pretty card, I just love that butterfly.

AB. said...

So pretty! I am loving all the gold. Beautiful card! :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love how your mind works. This is such a gorgeous card.

H2 :) said...

All the gold looks fabulous with the pop of soft pink! Great take on inspiration piece, Stasia! :)