Monday, May 11, 2015

Build a Birthday


So I am completely enjoying the Build a Birthday stamp set that is a new sneak peak stamp set to the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog.

My favorite is the candles.  I have a few Make a Wish sentiments and now I have candles that are easy to stamp and put on a card.

Here is my candle card paired up with the My Favorite Things sketch of the week.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Build a Birthday, Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay
Paper:   Soft Sky, Whisper White, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Subtles Candy Dots, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Tools:  Triple Banner Punch, Paper Piercer

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I found your card from over on the My Favorite Things Blog (in their challenge) and just HAD to come by and take a closer look. This is SO awesome, I just LOVE it! Great job, and if you'd like to know of another great challenge, I sure would enjoy having you play along with us here in our weekly Anything Goes challenge (we have great prizes, and I just LOVE your style)!

Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth, Owner/Operator

Veronica Z said...

Love your card! Fun paper and stamps!! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge