Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fun Stampers Scrapbook Page

I am loving the kit of the month from Fun Stampers Journey.   Who knew that the couple of ingredients to make 4 cards that came with the kit that I was able to create 2 cards and now a scrapbook page.  And there is still plenty of supplies left!!  The only thing I added was a few pieces of white card stock, ink, my Blendablites to color with and embossing powder and tools.

So here is my super cute nephew in my scrapbook page.   I love finding opportunities to scrapbook.   It makes  me so happy especially seeing this cutie on a page.     As I said You are my sunshine is my favorite song.    Some people sing Rock a my baby to put little one's to sleep, but I have always sang you are my sunshine to my nieces and nephews.    The song makes me smile and something about the bough breaking never sat okay with me in Rock a my baby.

#funstampersjourney #kotm #fsj #richardgaray #makeamazinghappen

No comments: