Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trendy Triangles

This week Stamping Royalty brings us the challenge of Trendy Triangles!    I love this new trend.    Triangles are so easy to make with our pennant punch.   Just punch and trim!

Here is my holiday card made with my triangles.   How super easy and quick is this card to make! 

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Septemer 30th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:   Season of Style Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Baker's Twine, Rhinestones
Tools:   Petite Pennants Builder Punch

Update 11/9/2013 - A comment was left on my blog asking how much of the Pennant punch did I cut off to make the triangles.    The answer is 1/2".    If you have any questions on any of my projects, please email me directly at ssloma@optonline.net.   

4 comments:

Sierra Crafter said...

What a clever use of the triangles. They create such a cute Christmas tree.

Stacy said...

This is such a cool way to do a Christmas tree. I love the color choices and it's a great card to remind folks to keep their scraps. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

So how much did you cut off of the punch? These triangles are much smaller than the punch

jan hoyt said...

cute card...loved how you incorporated the punch!