Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not Done Yet!

What can I say I am not done yet with my Valentine's!   I was a little last minute in making them this year, so I would have posted these earlier, but seriously I was making them so close to the big day that I am able to share the love the week after the day!

I have to say I really am loving this sketch I came accross.   You may see this one again!!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Flower Fest and stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose
Paper:  Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper, Regal Rose Prints Designer Series Paper, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories:   Black Pearls and Whisper White Buttons from the local craft store, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools:  Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot,

No comments: